Tuesday, June 09, 2009,8:39 PM

Well it was a super nice movie
& Terminator too
Cant believe i watch this two movie!
was being nice to boyfie & watch Terminator
hannah movie!
He wont accompany me. PFFFFTTT
So watch with someone else!
ANYWAY
my room = messy
when im studying 0.O
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

Well was studying. Finding notes & stuff
So my room was like MESSY by the end of the day
Clean it up asap
So mum wont nag! =]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Decorate my pencilbox. Sempat, I KNOW


IM super dark
Can you see Fyfy so fair! ME = HITAM
I love the dress im wearing in that picture
BUY FOR ME PEOPLE =DDDDDD
anyway tomorrow SOCCER
Well i miss boyfie & i want him now
mari sini
saya want to hug you =)
one more thing, im rebonding my hair
YES I am. i think