Thursday, June 04, 2009,4:35 PM

Like finally back to blogging = )
Well a lot of stuff happened, LIKE A LOT
Just that i choose to remain silent
THAT'S ME
Silent, keeping my mouth shut about it
Well, i know all about it
Lies lies and more lies from you
& Having the guts to act all innocent in front of me
I can make them go against you just like that
But to think about it, I'M not YOU
I'M way better than YOU
You should learn how to be ME. LOL
ANYWAY
BF has been ultra nice to me
He let me win WORMS
Sweet right! He let his worm commit suicide
Just to let me WIN
I was a sore loser i admit!
But i come first right? =DDD
Look down. The worm game result.
Im the Pretty GF. He's the ZahuraBF
Tak tau malu. I KNOW

Well i love him more

He's been there for me when im Sick
Yeah i got high fever like for a week
Sucky
Thankz you hunn! i seriously enjoy my day
for the past few days
Well blogging thru his lappie
He's soundly asleep by my side =)
Soccer? well A division OVER
& yeah we did great
I love them alot alot
WELL THAT'S ABOUT IT FOR NOW