Friday, December 05, 2008,6:41 PM

Sorry for the super long break. I just got no time to blog. Thats ALL. Well have been spending my holiday by going back to school for my diploma classes or spent my time with him. Watch movie eat or just chill around. Well i enjoy all of it. Weird right saying i enjoy going back to school? WELL the people there make it INTERESTING. And especially the catfight between you know who! Water splashing. Effing funny ALRIGHT. The shouting. Zahura officially going nuts. Anyhoots, i enjoy every minute i spent with him. Kinda suck right hunn, when i travel all the way to woodland and not mentioning lost my way and get wet and in the end we didnt get to meet. Sedih. WELL its alright. Maybe next time i should plan more ahead about the possible outcome. =D So i spent my day with him on Wednesday, meet him up at Pasir Ris. Makan at Downtown. Actual plan to hang around at the beach BUT it was raining. Should have just ask him chill at my house. So we sat around and play poker. WELL he WIN. ALAMAK. I was damn annoying, giving face to him whenever i LOSE. Talk for awhile, accompany me all the way to City hall. Meet at dad's work place for dinner. I miss him the moment i step out of the station i must say. So dad was being nice bought for me perfumes. And mummy bought for me new stuff. I was super super happy. Got home late, he slept first. Penat? And im sick thankz to the rain. I got soak the day before. So Khairul and Fathi came all the way here to study. THANKZ THANKZ. Try to kenekan HIM but tk terjadi. I kept laughing so got to tell him the truth. Sorry! Was just goofing around. Got bored after 4hours of studying LOR. Well planning to meet him this Sundae. Saturday got to stay at home. Gahhhhh! So bro getting married soon. Zahura sedih betul. I cry the moment they told me about it. I just cant imagine me being apart from him. Thats all. Laugh all you want but he's like the greatest brother you could ever asked for. Im not joking. Haiz. I just have to accept it i guess. So WELCOME NOOR TAHARAH to the Sulaiman Syed Ali Family. Lame. Whatever. Will update more to it. Thats about it for now. ILY HUNNNNN. *xoxo*

A very classic picture of him. LOL! =D
I love this guy Alot. So accept it people
Anyway!
See you soon hunnn.