Saturday, November 01, 2008,11:05 AM
I SUDAH PERM MY HAIR =D


I woke up at 8am
Cant sleep. DAMN
Well im all alone at home
Parent go JB & lil'sis tool
Big'bro working, as always
after which he going to watch movie
with nooor taharah, his gf
i JUST love saying her full name
MACAM COOL
Me on the bed thinking about him
Just posting this random blog to let you
all know what im up too now. LOL!

A level sooon. 12 NOVEMBER
Boleh postponed? Boleh lah British people.
Let me study more than can get A
I like macam faham. BORED!
Anyway there's this little saying which
i cant seem to forget about it
My bagedal friends love saying this.
Teenage love cant last forever.
So hunnn can you like proposed to
me again when IM 20?
Which is like in 3months time.
So we can last forever. Boleh?
I dont want a new guy in my life
I just want you, only you.

I sound like a small kid who
just fell in love right?
Well its a weird feeling, in a good way of course my lady
I seriously cant describe it
Maybe the way he cares about me hide all his tiny lil'flaws
I doonnoo..
All the previous post have been about him
How much i love him and stuff
The day we spent time together
As usual, always great
No major fight or what so ever.
LOL! WHAT AM I SAYING!?
i dont want to fight with him!
Lets see what will happened next
Meeting him in around 5? IM not sure
He will text me.
seeee how..
Weellll i want to bath! BYE. =D