Monday, November 03, 2008,8:00 PM



I seriously damn bored
No one is layan-ing me at the moment
This is random but i know my hair macam
lion, but i love it alright!
And sorry i look damn ugly without any makeup
Just eyeliner.LOL.
as you can see from the pictures
& stop assuming my eyelashes are fake.
natural
You should see ash eyelashes. Fuuyooh!
Anyway
Hunn busy with his homework
& im missing him badly
I just like super busy with project
Well at least he understand
Any hunnnnnnn... well i better dont said here
ask me if you done reading this
zahura damn confident that he's going to read
her blog =.=
well whatever to me
Honestly yesterday i really want to meet you
but mom not on our side i guess
Nevermind
End up studying with Nas and Rizal
Thank RIZAL FOR TEACHING
After my paper we celebrate alright hunnn!
But no more sunplaza PARK Please.

Sayang i love you super much.
Well i forgot the you at the picture. LOL!

Well my OP this wednesday
Wish me luck people
A level, i need a freaking B
Hopefully boleh dapat, praying hard
Dont ask about Malay paper!
Aper itu Melayu LOL =D
Anyway people lets CHONG CHONG CHONG
A few more days than! WE CAN PARTY PEOPLE
I want to study!
No one at home. DAMN
Freaking lonely at home 0.o
BYE PEOPLE.
I LOVE YOU ANAK GWYNNE
*XOXO*