
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Sunday, October 12, 2008,9:32 PM

Raya cannot get any better than this year. I cant believe my mum love you. So do you. About loving her cook. LOL! Thankz for the past few days
 ( Trying To Watch F1 =P )
I just love spending time with you. & I doubt i will ever get bored I love hugging you It make me feel warm inside. Thankz for making the perfect raya with you. I cant say much about how i feel right now But hunnie. I love you so much.
& lastly thankz for sending me home & miss the last bus I feel kinda bad that you had to wait for the first bus the next day to go home, But at the same time you make me appreciate you even MORE. =*
& Thankz for today. Thou it was a short one. I already miss you I think that's about all i got to say now.
|
|
|