Thursday, October 23, 2008,9:05 PM


First time I wear blue baju kurung.
Well i just dont feel like talking about Raya.
Moving on....
Well i got advanced. Sucky. I KNOW!
But dad was alright with it. THANKZ GOD
I dont know why my physics teacher wont help me out?!
IGNORE HIM. PFFFTTT!
& Actual ask me to quit soccer? =.="
Should i??? I love the team LAH.
But my soccer teacher was pretty mad about it
About our result i mean.
He said we are going to have 2hour of study before each training.
DEAD
School? ALAMAK!
STRESS BETUL I MUST SAY
MACAM NAK BAKAR THE SCHOOL
BUT Yea yea... Written report sudah HABIS!
Thankz to all who do over survey
you help us alot!
ANYWAY,
do you know i love him alot?
well i do alright...
See what he wrote to me...

I know i abit kental. But no one, I MEAN NO ONE.
Pernah pernah write such stuff to me
& he did something like damn sweet..
with that pink shirt. =D
Saying what i want to hear
ILYSM ZAHID.
Moving on..
LOOK AT THE PICTURE.
i SWEAR i hate taking pic in uniform
But he like me in uniform. =.="
I GOT NO IDEA WHY!?
dont ask me about what he was trying to do.
I GOT NO IDEA.

After A level lets run away to the beach
& watch the sunset together.
Anyway thats about it for now
AND IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY HAIR! =.=