Monday, September 15, 2008,8:53 PM

Haiyo Basically my face candid so I COVER! =.=
See! He's trying to hide.
Was afraid i PrtSc his picture.
Hey was just joking about Friday LAH YOU.
Sorry. Just want to see your reaction!
Like that time you did to me.
Sorry about making you feel so -_____-
Rambut baru nampak. Not Boi already. =.=


Drawing by Travis & Me. LOL! TRAVIS!? =.=
Seriously die punye drawing cute or what.
Step Macho =P
Sekali padahal padahal. LOL! Joking!
OMG your sleepy voice. *melting* LOL!
Cant wait for Friday
Well today went study with SUUU D'ana
Kai & Fathi at kallang.
As usual i was late. NOT MY FAULT!
MOM ask to go but stuff for buke.
Kate anak perempuan MAH! =P
& I got super annoying when i kinda snap
picture of me & su on FATHI'S HP.
After that Me & Suu go TM
Bought bangles! I SUPER LOVE LOVE IT. <3>
Nevermind. THAT'S ABOUT IT FOR NOW
