Monday, September 29, 2008,7:50 AM

EXAM ARE OVER F1 BAYBEH!
Result of promo's soon. SCREAM!


Well what can i said more about F1.
IT WAS SUPER GREAT!
The atmosphere was indescribable. Everyone was in their fav team SHIRT. MOSTLY
EXCEPT for me! I was for Webber and Alonso.
But cant get any women shirt of the team shirt. =.=


Look at her. SHOWING OFF HER CAP. =.=
So i end up looking as if im supporting LEWIS.
WELL he's cute and i wouldnt mind him winning
BUT WEBBER & ALONSO ARE STILL THE _____!
& Yes i went for all THREE DAYS YOU STUPID GIRL!
I totally hate my school people.
SOME NOT ALL. BUT MOSTLY.
You think im from Science stream im POOR.
F***KING HELL LAH. Whatever lah.
I know you rich unlike me. STILL I GOT THE TIX.
Im too lazy want to get mad over this matter.
MOVING ON....



We sat at the MarinaBay GRANDSTAND
WE WERE LIKE THIS CLOSE TO THE CARS. ^.^
& yesh we could see it clearly.
& WE MAKE alot of new friend. Well they were
WAY WAY OLDER THAN US!




Pictures taken while waiting for the race
to start. =]
and please! we dont look alike lah people!
& damn the food was super EXPENSIVE.
Thou the naan was super yummy.

The are like hot to the max!
Entertainment before the race at Espld.
Me and sis literally walk around to look at the surrounding of the circuit. ^.^
AND GUESS WHO WE CAME ACROSS!
THE PEOPLE OF THE RACE LAH!!
FERRARI RENAULT & BMW
was hoping to meet REDBULL but didn't get to.
They are like super HOT & CUTE ALRIGHT.
The Ferrari people actual look at us weirdly.
thinking why the hell a lewis fans taking their picture. LIKE PAPARAZZI.
& we saw the FIA! Wanted to take picture!
But SCARE ARH. =.=



We decided to stay indoor for awhile.
DAMN HOT LAH.
aper lagi SNAP SNAP SNAP!

I was that bored & HUNGRY.
& I seriously want to see him at that MOMENT.
LIKE SERIOUSLY TAKE JET GO MEET.

Some GP racing before F1 racing.
The driver macam cute. MACAM AJER!

THE SAFETY CAR! ^.^
CRASH PEOPLE CRASH. HEEEE.
The irritating MONKEYS
& THE RACE.
DAMN THEY CRASH RIGHT INFRONT OF US!
OMG THEY WAVE AT US. SCREAM!
The driver's parade was GREAT.
ALL in vintage cars. ^.^

HE WAS LIKE 5METER AWAY FROM US!!!
AND THE WINNER! ALONSO.
Well from grid 15 to 1ST!
TALENTEND MAN I MUST SAY!
WOOOHOOOOOO... & KIMI CRASH.
& THE CROWD CHEER. =P
Well it was A great Experince.
Hopefully next i could get tickets near the pitlane! ^.^AND LASTLY LOOK AT THIS:
CUTE RIGHT! The girl in pink, supposed to be me.
Awwwh. CUTE LAH GITU YOU.
got one more but HAHAHA! ITU LAGI CUTE. =P
& according to him we are roomies. ^.^
AND
Did i tell you IMY. I think i did.
but not all the time even thou
imy like almost every moment..........
WELL THATS ABOUT IT FOR NOW!