Monday, July 14, 2008,9:23 PM
UPDATED ON 25JULY2008
Well weekend was great.
Went out with Hafiz on Friday till Sunday!
Thank for accompany me & all.
Meet up soon! Next weekend???? =D
Just between you & me & no one else. Get me???
Well once again I ENJOY MY WEEKEND!
Hope you did too!
& love the chocolate??
Moving on...

Webcam session with Ash.
Damn! He always crack me UP.
You so mean lah by doing whatever you do.
Haha! NO MORE DREADZ FOR YOU!!! =P
& Yeah my hair NOW LONGER =D
& Yesh meet up soon enough alright! TEXT ME...

Muke Zurah Yang Paling Irritating!
did i just refer myself as zurah? FUNNY.
Conversion With Hafiz:
ME: Fuck lah i dream you got ANAK?! HAHAHAHAFIZ: Who ask you not to have sex with me?
SEE I GOT ANAK WITH OTHER GIRL. =]ME: =.=
Weird conversation with HIM. BUT I FIND IT FUNNY.Well we talk rubbish alright. so what.
I dont know what the hell he was thinking lah!
OMG. GUYS! STOP IT SIA.
MYSPACE is getting more & more "interesting"
*roll eye*
& Got this boy want my mami? HAHA! FUNNY STUFF!
Lets see who the next clown THERE!

Well i super want this shoe! Super hot or what!
GERAM GERAM. & i want more dress.
&
Shopping with Mama on 24/7!
Well i find most of the thing UGLY.
I want new stuff~
NEW DRESS MAKE UP SET CAP BEG BANGLES!
And i got free make-up by this make-up person.
Cool SHIT~
I WANT BABY PHAT!
and money all GONE THANKZ to FOOD. =[
At the rate im going im so goin to GAIN WEIGHT.
Fish & Co to Swensens to Siam Kitchen
to BEN & JERRY to Restaurant.
no rice POLICY AGAIN & Hello HOSPITAL?
FUCK LAH. GERAM GERAM!
&
Well i miss alot of people lah!
Meet up pretty soon alright.
night study here i COME.
Wish me all the best people. Heeee..
lastly! Club anyone?!
Vanilla how!? Wanna go SOON?
Just remember what you said during your B'dae.
Well i just want to have fun BUT!
Aku merepek. =.=

The girl who i can depend on.
SULALA! HEART HEART HER ALOT ALOT LAH.
ANYWAY
PROMO'S IN 6WEEKS PEOPLE.