Tuesday, July 01, 2008,2:24 PM
Im putting myself back to square one.
For the first time i cry because of you.
And you make her cry too.
Im Speechless.
Im not making you feel bad. But what you did is so WRONG.
You know she like you and by doing that you are giving her HOPE.
I would cry too if im her. im sorry. Maybe im the main cause of this whole
SITUATION.
I know you try to explain but i try so hard to keep myself all to you
by ignoring others but......
You know me well. Its not easy to meet me if i dont know that person.
Me and my hundred and one reason.
TRUST ME.
Like What the fuck Zahura. Grow up.
Trust me im feeling worst than i could ever have.
HUN i really mean what i said but its up to you again now....
I just want you right now!
I swear im crying badly
Life do suck somtimes. I need a break from all this.