Monday, June 30, 2008,8:52 PM
Well im kinda having Mood swing.
Miss someone but im not sure if he does.
Acting kinda weird lately.
I kinda CONFUSED of this MIXED FEELING.
Went to buy some M.A.C stuff. Dammit! I fucking pissed off!
KORANG INGAT, KITE ORANG MASIH STUDENT, KITE ORANG
TAK MAMPU BELI PER ?!~
HELLO IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
NAK STEP MANENYE HIGH CLASS BRAND. PADAHAL PADAHAL.
And want to act, as if you guys are living in a luxury lifestyle. If you are, why the
hell are you working?~ Seriously I hate SUCH SERVICE!
I dunno why buy i tends to be super UNREASONABLE now a days.
Asal zahura ASAL~
Like as if im not even me. Get me???
Anyway have been going out with Sulala.
From Tekka to Town to Brass Basar to Bugis to Far East to Peni AND Raffles!
Bought alot of Bangles. I must said its PRETTY. New lenz. IPOD. M.A.C stuff and E.T.C
I must said i enjoy my day with her. Finding the prefect BEG. SO HARD!
Anyway i seriously not in the mood. DONT ask why.
Well i just want you right now! seriously. BUT nevermind. =[ Enjoy your day.
Im sorry i dont text or call. I just IM not sure either.
Well chatting with Firwan & Mirza. Well i think that's about it.
I see you people when i see you!
Last thing. Happy BIRTHDAY HAFIZ. Belated i mean! Well i miss you very much alright. And may you be bless with lots of love. =]