Friday, April 18, 2008,6:36 PM
Its like you trying to take one step forward people push you two step back. Fucking Bitch and Jerk they are. I cant believe my own Close friend would said such thing about me just because That someone want THE Lover TO be someone! Aper aper lah. Asalkan Korang BAHAGIA! Im like fucking lazy want to get myself in such a bitch fight. Whatever it is. I'll still do regard you as my friend. Like serious! Like SMALL KID!
School? Hmmm. It was alright. But KELAKA Betul! WHEN SOMEONE SAID ME AND SHE GOT NO FRIEND AND AND! SAYING STUFF ABOUT ME. Aku rase kau ngan berbual pasal diri kau. Moving on. Soccer?! I think practice going to start soon. AKU TAKUT! Talk to Mr Ram about it and he want to meet the whole team this Monday! People Be on TIME!
Im tired and i feel like sleeping now! But meeting Adly later. Can i dont meet you? Sleeping more important! LOL! Like bastard.
Well tomorrow going to be a super busy like to the max rush day for me! Going school than go home CHANGE than go my Practical than meet Shaaheer (PICTURE ON TOP ) at eunos at head to TOWN! He like randomly text me the other day and ask me out tomorrow. IM so in! I think. LOL! Oh yah! DO support MY SIS CREW! Performing at FUNAN TOMORROW! Time?? IM NOT sure. Ask me if you want to GO! Text me.
Well i got something to show you HAWT people!
Taadaa! Basically this is Hafiz. I call him Hamster. See got HAMTARO! Well let me describe what the picture is all about. Well he was messaging with Zahura, ME!, while working. Than during break he was resting and again was messaging with her! She was super busy with school and hence he got to wait for sometime for her reply. While waiting he fall asleep. And the picture is taken by one of his FRIEND. LOL! I like anyhow create story. =D Cute right i DRAW!
Well thats about it i guess. IM OFF NOW! I want to go meet him for our BUBBLE TEA SESSION! TREAT ME!!!!! ^.^