
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Wednesday, March 26, 2008,8:38 PM
    YESTERDAY.Having a handwritting conversation with this bagedel GUY. He so random! Start off the conversation with Apez the tortise. Hafiz = HAMSTER! Get that! Well I was like laughing off my ass. HAFIZ may i said a million thank you for cheering me UP. And the company. Well yesterday was abit a dull day. Nothing really happened. Wait! After school Me Sulala and Nas went TM to do Class Tshirt. Well I was super happy cause at the same time i can meet BIMON! I know you miss me! So do i alright! Having a lunch date with him like Today! Raflee hunny you finish school like late! I got tuition. We meet up SOON. Well Bimon make me wait like for almost half an hour! We laugh joke gossip and EAT. Ate at T.M. Suddenly his friends CAME. I was like oohhhhh.. One of them like super familiar! Moving on. Bimon was all hipping HOP. Hiphop. He was rapping slaging and even try to act like one. HYPER BOY! After that got to go off! So sad. I was having a great time! More lunch DATE! Tuition was alright. Helmi accompany me go Afgan after that. I walk home after that. It was super clam and peace. Just what i need at the moment. Starting to miss ADLY. Night talk! I miss night talk! =[ Nevermind i need my sleep also. Got tons of test COMING UP. Wish me luck. And yesh! A Firdaus this SATURDAY. ^.^ Well that's all! Taa-Taa. =]
|
|
|