Sunday, November 25, 2007,10:28 PM
Yesterday:
When East Coast with Nizam Hafiz Wan Boon Aman Jack Jill. I mean that all the name i remember as for the rest im sorry i cant remember. Anyway easy said went East Coast with S.V.C. Thats what they call themself. I did have fun. Thankz for the invite. They are one bunch of crazy people. Some of them actual jump from bedok jetty. Godness! There's a part where one big dog came over. I was like literally shouting lah sey! I think have fun after all. Picture Time! Btw there's more picture of Nizam than me in my digicam. X.X He's such a cam whore. XD
Im Being lazy here. Lucky bestie was kind enough. XD
Look! THERE'S A SPIDER ON MY HAIR!!!
He's Single! Go for it GIRLZ! I look stupid. X.X

Nizam Look SHOCK! Look at his eye. XD

Trying to act all stupid. What is he trying to do???

The rest. Didnt get the chance to take picture with them. 0.o
BIRTHDAY ALERT!


ANYWAY A SHOUT OUT TO THIS TWO HOTTIE HOTTIE GUY! HIDHIR AND BIMAN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAW! AS FOR BIMAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. AND I MISS YOU SUPER HELL. I CANT BELIEVE WE BEEN FRIEND SINCE THE DAY YOU ANNOYED ME DURING OUR PRIMARY SCHOOL YEARS! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY ALRIGHT! XD AND AS FOR HIDHIR YOU GO BOY! LOL. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO AND YEAH YOU WILL BE A PRO ONE DAY SKATER BOY! HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAW!
Take note: I miss Andy! I miss Sulala! I miss Nizam! I miss Raf! I miss Fahmi! I miss ALL MY BESTIE! Hykel you better be there when i land Singapore in one piece. XD