Friday, November 02, 2007,2:33 PM

Well that's me with long hair taken like 1 year ago??? Miss my long curly hair. Grow hair grow! Should i do extension? Humph. Maybe i should! And also i must lose like alot of weight ohk! I eat like a pig sey. Go out eat. At home eat. Must hit the track soon enough. Maybe NOW! Anyway yesterday i was up till 3am. Actual i want to go to bed but but someone call. CONFERENCE! I were the one who end the conversation. Its always Zahura who want to sleep. Oink oink. As for today! Humph. Yesh yesh Asyraf! A guy who i know who know people i know and know the SONG! Godness how small can the world be right!? Moving on.... Tomorrow DADDY HOTEL! SHOPPING! Woohoo. I just love by the fact he has to stay over at his work place. It would only one thing. We would actual eat together at some restaurant and he would buy anything we want! IM not a spoilt brat if thats what you are thinking. I dont take advantage of it ohk! Hopefully i can get my yello converse, a yellow dress, yellow watch and a yellow tshirt. So i can look like spongebob cousin! Im crazy! Oh yah! And of course one Guess Heelz yaw! Thats about it i guess. Time for me to RUN! =]