
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Saturday, November 10, 2007,9:44 PM
 I dont get it everytime i keep quiet. People tend to bitch about me. Thank to D'ana, Shazlyn have a bad preception toward me. I just hope after all my explaination she would trust me. I mean its hard to gain that trust but its the whole truth. I mean i cant change the past. I just have to accept how she will treat me in the future. I know im not in the wrong. Maybe being so modest and naive its not good after all. That's just me. I cant get it. Why is D'ana doing all this. I think what Shaz have to said about her is true. Why even bother calling her a friend? Yesterday got to know most of my classmate think im those wild girl. I mean i dont get it why judge me when you dont even know me. And why such preception towards me. I know my first impression counts. I mean what wrong with my piercings. I love it. Its only 8 holes. Ish! So does it mean that im a good girl now since i got 3 hole left. I mean why judge from the way i look. Know me first. Godness i got all freaking B's for my result. I did quite well. I mean i dont have any D's or E's for my H2 subject. I like super sad upon hearing the comment given by them. I just dont get it. I mean why bother asking about me and stuff when you have someone. I mean im totally not into you so just go ahead with her. Stop flirting with her than maybe i can trust you. Guyz! I dont get them. They tend to make the stupidest move ever. And you. Why did you threw your H.P? Just to get over me so you did that? C'mon. You got a life dont you? ISH! Sheessh! People said they have someone who are backstabber liar and STMF. But the fact is they are one of them. Who am i to said that right. Well i see it for myself..
|
|
|