
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Thursday, October 18, 2007,8:18 PM
Well basically yesterday was hmmmm rather interesting. I was literally crying for the first few peroid. I was basically pissed by the fact he told my friend about the news. Im not going to said what it is cause its kinda personal to me right now. Ask me if you want it in detail. Thankz to Sulala and Fad, they try their best to make me smile. I super loved them and Adnand too. When i said i want to end my life, he was like, "DONT! Im so going to cry if you did that" Godness. Im so going to miss him. I know he could make it but its up to the teacher now. Moving on. I skip P.O.A and play poker with Su Fad and Soccer Guys. Basically we laugh our ass off. After school went Vivo to eat. Me Fifi Liane Diana Zai Mel S.W and Sam. Basically we go window shopping first. I bought myself a necklace. So Pretty lah sey! =D I got no idea but suddenly feel like eating an ice-cream. Thankz to Zul begin to have craving for Ice-cream like almost everyday. Moving on...Im so in need to hit the GYM! I want to wear a hot purple skinny pantz! Its freaking hot and im going nuts if i dont buy it A.S.AP. I saw alot of thing i want to buy. Mummy ask me to go out shopping. IT IS SO ON! She want to buy me a Guess Heelz. Woohoo. Im so getting a new set of wardrobe. And moving on today. Basically i screw up big time for my A level Pratical! I mean A level. The actual one. I cry as if someone die. Meen Adnand Su and Fad were trying their best to cheer me up Adnand was so sweet to actual give me a hug but no going to happen. I cry and cry as if its i totally got no hope. Imagine my mind were blank! Im good i mean not that good but i know i can do well for practical but today wasnt my day. Went home with them. I did smile along the way. Me and Su went to Tampines Mall to get some things. Weeee! I bought hair clips and one black bag. I just have to go out tomorrow after what happened. Yeah tomorrow no school. So friend here i come! =D See you people tomorrow alright! Wonderful Girlfriend And Boyfriends of mine! Saturday also meeting my friend. Go jalan raya! Hmmm Pink Green Or White?? Let me think about it.Thing happened so fast lately. Im not pissed by every mistake you make but that's the last thing i want to hear what you did. Being it calling my friend and going out with someone after what happened. I didnt except it would came from you but your prove me wrong. You can ask Meen how much you mean to me but....Well everything happened for a reasons. If you to realised i wouldnt be mad if i didnt...Enough about it. Aint going to talk much about it. Its just bringing mw down slowly each time i think about it.I just read Sulala post. Godness it was super sweet of her lah. She the best too alright. She always been there for me same goes to Adnand Meen and Fad. I could never ask for a better friend than them. Oh yah Raflee thankz for everything. I so happy that you enter my life. You been a great brother. How i wish i could give you a hug right now. Kinda need you right now but no worries im feeling better i guess. Raflee Shopping! So ON! =D Cant wait for it. Got a few more date to go. Still got a date with Shah Dy and Dan! And i miss you HAZIRAH!! WEEEEE... Till here. MUACKZ!p/s:Picture coming soon yaw! Wait for it alright!
|
|
|