Thursday, October 04, 2007,12:34 PM
Hey Darlingz!
Well my exam are over but im having my A level Physics Practical next week. All the best to me yaw! Moving on, on thrusday after my last paper i went out with my beloved friends in M.I. Went home change than meet Adnand Fad Meen at Pasir Ris. Meet the rest at Far East. Break Fast at Sakura. Tom Yam Baybeh! =D Finally bought my Fried Marz Bar. Went to Wisma to get myself eye liner from Anna S. Sat outside Taka and started playing Poker cards. Random! Didnt meet boyfie cause he's going to CCK to chill with friends. Oh yah started to Camwhore. Picture coming soon. Basically i enjoy my day with them. Next a date with Jann Fifi and More. This Saturday maybe im heading off to Plaza Singapura to watch the freestyle battle. Jin taking part! So come down and support this talented guy. Anyway did i mention yesterday i slept the whole day. Yes i did!
Zahura's Shopping List:
-A Green Top Just like the one im wearing.
-Black Pants
-Yellow Converse
-New Belt
-Purple Pants! HOT!
-Green Converse
-More More Tops!
Im happy now! Weee. I want my boyfie now, I want to hug him as if there's no tomorrow. I miss him! Love you super duper much yaw!
Went Home with this three guyz. Except that Meen decided to meet his Dina. So left the three of us. That's about it. Happy Holiday to ME.... =]