
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Saturday, September 29, 2007,9:00 AM
Well yesterday went to Geylang with mum and dad. Yesh me at geylang with lots of people. Adnand call and he was super shocked to know where i am. Anyway meet alot of my FRIENDS! I miss them super hell. Saw Azmy Naz Azri Lynn Faz Yan Lola Fizz M.I People Mpss People HOT SENIOR OF MINE and even Shane! My mum was shocked to see me talking to an Amoh guy. She was like you know him? -.- Moving on buy lot of food! That's about it didnt do much down there.He called. Telling me that his ex was there during his audition. I was super sad hearing about it. I mean why the hell did she invite her. Would you be alright if your guy ex were to be around during his "important day" when you are not around. Tell me about it. SAYING THAT OH SHE SAID SHE MISS THE OLD TIME?! FUCK BITCH! I think your are still naive about relationship and friendship. No wonder i hear story about you. Attention seeker. So agree with that statement. I look up to you as a friend but... Never maybe we aint friend in the first place. I cant get it why cant i mix around with that Tampines people but i can get along with CCK people. Anyway im still sad but the fact im not there to support him. Everytime i think of leaving him i would just shed a tears. But the thought of it is still in my mind. Why? Am im too hurt by everything that has happened? Im lost? I love him but i dont think i want to continue this relationship. Maybe im just sick and tired of us argueing about everything and getting hurt by what you got to said and what you do. I think i know what's my decision. Should i reveal it to you now or till we meet???P/S: Looking at the happy and crazy picture we took togather.
|
|
|