Tuesday, September 25, 2007,9:04 PM
Well basically been studying with Sulala Adnand and Bimon. Seriously take note Biman is one super hyper nak mampuz boy. Anyway been Mugging super hell for my examination....
Well me and him. What else could i said. He tends to make me feel bad and annoyed at the same time. Seriously sometimes you are the distraction of my studies. Cant i fully focus on my studies and put you aside for the moment? You said you understand me and stuff. But reality check you dont. When i said i want to study stop asking question about us. I mean im not cheating on you. If not why would i even metion you on my blog and put your name all over the place. When i said i want to work, you persuade me not to do so. At first you said you dont me to slack on my diploma course but the truth is you just want to spent every single moment you could with me. You said i promise you. Yes i did but i dont want to waste my time doing nothing outside. I could used that time to work and get some extra cash. Yah i could get it anyway without working but i want to earn it myself i cant always depend on my dad for it. Why cant i do something for my own benefit and why cant you be there to support me instead of making me feel bad and insisting that im been rude and neglecting you lately. Well i dont. You make me this way. If you were to let me study from the start i would be this way. I want to start earlier on but i couldnt cause we argue and i tends to just put aside my studies and sleep. I tend to cry before i sleep. I beg and cry to you to let me sleep so i wouldnt be tired for school. Yeah you got school. And if you school is stress too imagine mine. If JC is that easy everyone would enter. Its not. Im taking the purest of the pure for Math and Physics. Its hard to get a A's for this subject. Remember i told you once dont till i blame you if i fail... But seriously you been causing more stress than i already have. Stop asking my to take the the time to message you and stuff cause i simply got no time. Trust me if i got i would message you. Dont lie. During my holidays i spent 24/7 of my time with you. Why cant you give my space. Well its too late now. I cant even focus on my studies now. Hopefully i could promote. And i dont think i would be getting my A'S. Im crying badly now. I just want to achieve something that would make me feel pround of myself. Studies is all i got right now please dont take itaway from me. Im not pretty neither am i talented. Im not that smart but im trying hard to be one. I just want to be someone. Not like those typical teenager who dont care about their future. I just want to be proud of something for onces. Never in my life i get an A except my N level. I want to re-live that moment. Seeing my report card with all A'S.. Please dont take it away from me anymore.... ='[ Seriously im on the verge of giving up my studies. Even worst my life.....