
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 19, 2007,8:27 PM
Supposed to meet Biman for a study date but I'm just too tired. Its killing me! Im going nuts! I cant even go one dae without studying. Im studying super hard and im afraid i might not make it. Stress is taking over me! Im one depressed kid. Me and him are not in a good term. That's adding on to my stress-ness. Sometime you do things.... Enough. I skip my meal just to finish up my school stuff i stayed up late cause he want to talk. Imagined everyday i cry just to get a break from everything. JC life is super stress. I dont know how much i could go on being like this. Usually im out from 6am till 10pm. Sometimes death is my way to end thing but i dont find it, worth it. I will cry till i bleed so people would know how much i have go thru. Nobody know whats i want cause what i want right now is to be ALONE. No else but me. I sound super depressed. Maybe i am? I cry just to sleep early. Everything i do i cry. No one really know what im going thru right now. Cause there's alway a smile by me..Its a hard life and i doubt it going to be any easier as time goes by.......
|
|
|