
Sentosa was fun!
Meet him at Outram to go together. As usual he was late. Pfftt. Saw Fahmi on the way. Running is his life.. Moving on. Reach around 10am.We find a prefect spot at Siloso beach. The weather was prefect. Windy and cooling. After chaging me and him went to the sea. Play around. It was super fun. We went off before it rain. After changing it was a downpour. So we sat around and started snaping picture. After that we go to Far East Plaza to eat! =D And he was craving for a fried mars bar. Walk around and i bought my self a pretty dolly grey dress! Weee!!! We go to picture house to chill. Play some poker game. Im the WINNER! Went off to Plaza Singapura. Again he buy the fried marz bar! -.- As for me i buy the cheesy chicken extra spicy yaw! =D Yeah we went alot of places in one day. Imagine from 8am to 10pm. I was literally walking all the way.

Last stop was Tampines Mall! Saw Biman there! Yeah he made it to the final. All the best yaw! I dont think i cant be there AGAIN! Now i feel so bad. Never once did i attend your performance. Aniway here's a shout out for you biman! =D
.....Hey biman i miss you and i know you could make it far! You got me by your side. Anything you know where to find me. And RnB is not all that bad alright! Music is universal. So appreciate it! We so got alot of catching on to do. So beep me when you're free! Go out together!
Well that's about it. I did have a blast with my hunny. Raflee you sms me to late. If not me and Kai could keep you accompany. I miss you lil bro. Moving on....

Yeah it was a prefect Monday with him. I couldnt ask more. I love you hunny. You know i do. So screw all those guy who try to keep us apart. Try harder cause it will take a lot more to seperate us apart. We are one. We belong to each other. We are part of one another. He's still holding on to my heart and that heart are meant to be with him till eternity. Hunny i love you. Screw that unknown guy. He got no life. That's why he is nameless. Hunny i miss you super hell. Beep me once you are home. Muack!!! =D Love you super hell. Its been growing stronger as days goes by. Im not being a STMF here. Trust me and we would go far. I know we will. =D Rara Sayang Banyak Sama Kai.
p/s: I need you more than you could ever imagine.......