Friday, September 14, 2007,11:02 PM

I'm Sick Of The Waiting Game....
Well basically been waitting for HIM to reach home. Im just too tired of waiting sometimes. Hunny if tommorow you make me wait again, that's will be the end of YOU. =D Well me been busy with school. Studying for the upcoming examination. Been studying with Su Fad and Meen as well as Adnand till late at night. Kinda tired.Stay late and getting extra lesson. I need my "'A's".. School kinda suck when you know some inside scoop about you. Well got to know about someone liking me. Sheesh! Of all the people.Pfft! Oh yeah! Sista Love! Me and Sulala. She's the best! And not forgeting Fi. Love them super hell. Well its been a stressful week for me. Hopefully after my end year examination i would be less stressful. A's! I need you! =D
I Miss Him...
I Miss Hugging Him...
I Need Him...
I Miss Cuddleling With Him...
I Miss His Crap...
I JUST MISS YOU!
Khairul Nizam Is Love! <3
Anyway i hope things are fine between us. Im sorry about the last few day. But kinda sad thou about today. Meet you but cant hug you due to fasting. Sob2. ='[ I miss you freaking much. I feel like crying. I need you now. I just want you to be beside me and make me feel warm inside out. Dont ever leave me cause im trying my best to stay strong. Love you freaking much hun..I just need you now..........
Psssssss I miss my lil bro and my bestie....
That's about it yaw! Muack! <3