Sunday, August 26, 2007,8:49 PM
L-lunatic
I-inane
A-acrimonious
Well basically im super hurt by you. I cant believe you did that to me. You know how much i despise her and to know you when out with her. Going home together. Trust me if i were to do that to you, you would be super mad about it. I may sound super unreasonable but your action devastate me deeply. And you drank yesterday. I told you to take care of yourself and you did that. Yeah i said you are the worst of the worst. Want to know why? Well i love you too much that's why your action hurt me deep. Its true what you got to said. I still love you. Knowing i reply to all your message. Answer your call. Seriously you think about what you have done. I gave you alot of chances but i don't know if you deserved it now. Basically you took my heart away and you broke it into a million pieces. It will take sometimes for me to recover. Sorry if i sound rude to you when i talk to you. I may sound as if i dont care but im just hiding the sadness im facing. Just give me time to think about the whole issue. Just accept the decision im going to make. Be it good or bad..

p/s: Raflee, Thank a million for being there for me. You one sweet bro i ever know and i love you for that. [ I'm crying..... ]