Monday, June 11, 2007,8:28 PM

On the 5/6 me and him play roller-blading at pasir ris. Its was super fun. As usual i fall. He laugh. =] We went to the chalet after that. Play some card and he won and me TOO! =] Happy like crazy. He went off to meet his auntie. So left me and the rest. Meen and me went to the bbq. It was outside. I was super scare cause meen bring me to a very dark dark place. Haiyo! I just grab his shirt than he said, " Ehk later my shirt big lah sey" Me.. -.-" So i just hold his hand. He feel odd as i belong to someone else. But kai was ohk with it. When off after eating.
On the 7/6 went out with him again. Go Vivo walk2. Than got bored there went off to Lau pat sat to eat. Over-rall it was a fun day as i got to spent time with him. Did i metion he and my sis tag team and bully me about me and guys. Haiyo! So mean.. Despite that i did have fun. Makan all the way. =] Kinda miss him..
Today.. 11/6. To tell you the truth im super sad. He message me and ask me if he could meet up with his ex to smoke. As the bus-stop he's taking is near to her working place. Seriously do you think i would seriously be ohk with it.I only said up to you. Hoping you know what's was on my mind. But sadly you dont know me. I dont mind if she's a friend to you but a ex. Humph... I got no idea who ask who out. I dont wish to know either. I mean you get mad about myspace and persuade me to delete my account. They are a friend to me nothing much. They were never a guy to me. Did i ever get mad with you when you talk to other gals who only a friend and never once your gal. Like sad seh. SERIOUSLY. I got no idea why i cry because of this. Am i being unreasonable. Why would you meet you ex when you said your relationship with you ex its either they bastard you or you bastard them. Argghh.. Its killing me to know that you are meeting her. Yeah it maybe harmless but a harmless conversation make turn out to somthing juicy. If you get what i mean. So i guess you will be alright if i meet my ex?? I dont think you would. Because you easily get fraustrated and jealous when i talk to a guy even thou they are a friend and NEVER ONCE A EX TO ME. =[ I mean its a harmless conversation between me and them.. So why get jealous and mad?? Im like freaking sad! Sorry if i dont reply to your message or pick your call. I just need time to think about this. Maybe i am unreasonable. Gods only know how i really feel right now. Maybe you are meeting her cause im too buzy studying today.. Just to occuiped your time so your decided to meet your EX! Maybe i should do that too. SInce you are busy studying i will meet up my ex instead of my guy friend. or girl friend... I think im unreasonable. Fuck me lah.! FEELING FUCK UP NOW! I TRUST YOU BUT ITS YOUR EX YOU ARE MEETING.. GODNESS.. ARRGGGHH.. WHAT A FUCK UP DAY IM FACING RIGHT NOW.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SORRY IF IM LIKE THIS. I JUST BEING UNREASONABLE I GUESS.. HAIZ.. =[