Sunday, June 03, 2007,8:05 PM
Me and him. I look super ugly lah. Anyway I was having camp. It was great. =] Me and my classmate went crazy when it came to games time. Begining to get close to my classmate. To tell you the truth I'm closer to 07s7 than my own class. Like WTH!? We sang campfire song. Wee!And it was spongebob camp fire song. Me and Rizal was the only one who knew the lyricz. Like duh! We are spongebob lover.lets gather round the campfire and sing the campfire song
our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song!
and if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
but it will help
if you just sing along!
C A M P F I R E S O N G.. =]
I enjoy my self there. They even have a real campfire. Cool.
Anyway i went out with him these few days. Went to meet his parent at his auntie house. =] Like Omg! Lucky the smile at me. I feel kinda left out. Who wouldnt? =] The family was rather kecoh just like mine. It was a special moment i got to said since it was his first time showing his girl to his parent and hoping they would approve. Sorry Jin i have to miss your performance due to this. And Ean too. Aniway the main thing is i enjoy the day with him.Anyway guess who just tegor me. OGY! Gosh you dont know how much i have to upate you lah sey. And i miss your crap! =] Taking to him while updating my blog. Boyfie to busy waching T.V and he's irritated by the fact i reply him late cause im updating my blog.Hunny i miss you thou just me you just now. We went breakfast together. Im sorry if im like seldom talk to you. Im just tired when the sun is down. Maybe its a virus.. GOSH. Me and him planning to go roller-blading this Tuesday. Weee! I hope i wont fall. Spending the whole day with him till the next day. =] I mean how sweet could he be. Willing to do anything just to see a smile on my face. =] Btw hun thank for the letter drawing. SWEET. I like the black one the most. SUPER SWEETNESS. =] Love you lots..Anyway till here. =]