
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Friday, May 04, 2007,7:56 PM
Nice right!? I think its nice. So green.. =] Anyway been totally busy lately. Got GP project. It when well i guess. I miss blogging. Creating new template for my new blogskin so do check it out soon. =] Guess what!!? I got detention?! Like OMG! Just because i went off 5min early for the HT period. @#$%^&^%$#!? I got to serve twice. Haiz. There's goes my early-day-to-go-home. I Need a BREAK!!!! Im Like super tired. I miss my secondary school friend and my outside friend!! I WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU PEOPLE LAH!!!! Rudy! Dont forget about our deal ya. =P Fifi i will meet you during June holiday alright gorgeous. Yeah chipp can tag along since he will be going N.S during july.. Kesian Chipp. Botak chipp! =P Although it been a hatic week for me i still enjoy it.As for me and kai. Well... Everything is great. Nothing was never great when im with him. Went out with him last Saturday. Catch a movie. Walk around town. It was a great day as i could spent the entire day with him. Hun! i miss you like super hell. Beep me alright.. Waiting.....
|
|
|