
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Sunday, May 13, 2007,8:02 PM
Is he cute or what? He like "shiock sendiri" right? Talking to himself while im doing my thing. Heee.. =] Hunny you such a sweetie pie lah. =] I love you like super duper to the infinity much. Anyway just got to know about someone ditching stuff about me. Like what the hack right!? I mean never one i bitch about her than now she's like backstabbing me. You said you hate me and why the suck up to me!? Please you are such a dramaqueen. Love to cry like for every small little thing. Beginning to hate you. Sadly speaking if i hate a person i would treat she/he super nasty. I should have help you during the confrontation. Let you cry till you bleed. After what i have done and that's what i get in return. And FYI, incase you didnt know. Alot of people hate you just that you didnt know of. No wonder your so called Ex run away from you! You called other girl ugly but you yourself is like a piece of crap. I mean im not that good looking but at leeast i dont go around calling people ugly. If it wouldnt for your guy i would just slap you and make sure you suffer for the rest of the three years in school. Hey just be prepare for the worst. And stop sucking up to us. Stop your act.
|
|
|