
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Friday, May 11, 2007,10:13 PM
I love them like super much.. Including Liane, Zai and more! =] They are annoying but fun to be with. Muhymeen too... =] Hello people! Yeah missing in action lately. Well just busy with school. And every sunday go study with Muhymeen Adnand and The Soccer People.Imagine im an anti-soccer girl. =] But they are fun to hang out with thou. So yeah. Trust me the world is like freaking small. I mean Vans used to be in Jin crew. They are friends. I mean i actual know someone who know someone. You get what i mean if no than just forget about it. And Naz a close friend to him. Like WTH!? Su know Adib G.F-Fadilah and she knows Biman. And Muhymeen and Kai met before. Like super cool lah. Everyone i know, know each other. =] Anyway yeah the world is really that small. Anyway im in Art Club now. Geek club. I know. Tell me about it. Dina asked me to join the girl soccer team. -.-" I'll think about it. Having that 50/50 feeling. P.E. Like OMG! Super tired! They make us run up and down. As if we are robots. =X This few day like a sucky day lah. I got detention because i skip H.T. I got two detention to be exact. Haiz. Anyway i went out with him the other day. Super fun lah cause got to spend time with him. Biman! I'll find a prefect day to go out with you alright.. =]Let's move on.....Me and Him? We argue at night and will be alright when the sun rise. I love him but he got no trust in me. Wan and Adib talk to him about the issue trying to change his perception towards me, thinking i'll be the next one leaving him just like the others. Hunny im like super in love with you. I could bare to leave you in the first place. Thank Adib! for talking some sense to him. I hope everything will be alright.
|
|
|