Sunday, March 04, 2007,2:29 PM
When to Vivo to shop. Daddy suddenly asked if i want a new phone. I fall in love with this phone! E65. Slide phone and its thin. Function wise. Excellent i guess. Heeee... =D Daddy agree to buy it. I was happy. When around to shop for my clothes. Bought a pair of jean from Forever 21. 88buck. Cheap right!? Bought a few tops from there. Mum bought for me tops from ZARA. =] Love all the tops! Saw a few ex-macphersonian working at VIVO. Supposed to meet Raflee but they bail me out! All lazy to go all the way to VIVO from Esplande. Haiya! Nevermind there's always next time.Presenting my new and old lappie. The one on the right is the old one. Daddy bought for me new lappie. =] I want it PINK! But out of stock. So get the grey one. =[ Nevermind at least i bought a pink mouse just to be pleased. Kinda blur cause its Window Vista, and kinda pissed by this lappie cause it cant run MSN Messenger. Haiya! Got to use EBuddy.
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you SHAFIQ! What do you expect a present after what you did. Grow up! Finally got to know the real Shafiq. Waste my time thinking and missing you when all this time you treat me like a doll! Thankz alot! Its time for me to move on and stop thinking about it. I could start by deleting you out of my life, tho its going to be hard, i gonna try......
Danial im sorry if you think im avoiding you and stuff the real truth is im busy and kinda stress up about everything. I just need time to be alone for the time been. Try to understand, and i hope its going to be a positive result from the Doc aite.