
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Friday, March 02, 2007,9:42 AM
When to TM to accompany Jann. On the way there saw SHAFIQ! You know i miss you so badly! I was like what to do what to do. He called me and ask me to meet him. I called Jann to come to the place we are. I was happy to see him, suddenly the sadness within me that i felt, because of what happened earlier on, was gone when he smiled at me. He was like why you keep smiling. I just said nothing. DUH?! I was happy to see you, cant you see that. When Jann came the whole mood change seriously. She called him a jerk and i coundnt said anything. I just smiled when he smiled. Seriously didnt want that to happen but it did. We walked off after that. Im sorry about what happened seriously. Couldnt stop thinking about it. Anyway someone kinda cheer me up. My superhero! Raflee! My lil bro! Love him super much! =] Psss. Raflee you still own me one treat ya. And to Biman i always sayang you ler! Just that i never said it out. My bestie! I have such wonderful friends around me. =] Chipp is my teman buddy. Hahaha. Cause i everytime accompany him. Humph i think you should treat me out one day for my kindness right?! =P Thats about it.   P/S: Phaz!Thank alot lor! For wanting to burn me the Heroes CD! {{{(>.<)}}}(o.o)\(^o^)/Yataa!
|
|
|