
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Sunday, March 11, 2007,7:52 PM
Hey! Miss me right right right?! Heeeee. =D Busy with school lately. Yeah yeah im back wearing uniform. Im taking Science course. Physics Math and P.O.A and taking diploma in account thats if i pass my GP paper. School was fun i guess just that i got to travel all the way to Bukit Batok from Tampines. Its going to paid off onces i get my A level certificate.. =] Liane Dina Munirah Sandy Syirah was super nice and friendly. I did make a more friend than that but this are the few people who i hang out currently with. Its was all great over-rall.
Anyway lately feeling ups and down. You took away my privacy and my freedom. If you want to take away my life than go ahead you got my permission. I wont haunt you down. I feel as if im trapped in a dark room without any door or window. I cant see whats is happening in the outside world. I feel like crying at times but yet again i see no point of doing so. You accused me of doing things without even asking me first. Yeah i make mistake but why you make it seem like a big issue. I tried to hide the sadness by wearing a mask that have a cheerful smile on it but yet again sometime i feel i just got to let the truth out! Its kinda personal to me so not many people really know what going on. The worst thing was i kinda feel bad about you. I mean my ex. If you are reading this im like super sorry it got to end off without any proper explaination. Trust me you are like the first guy who treat me well. You are nice and sweet and will do anything just to prevent my parent to find out about us, but i find no spark between us. When i talk to Kai on the phone about our problem with relationship you are the first person that came into my mind. Im kinda confused. Trust me there's more than one guy who like me now. Its super complicated! Take Note: All guy just love to sweet talk! Im super clueless. Damn! Just got to know sumone said he's a playa and had fun doing of it. So i guess im one of the girl that you play arouond with! Screw you! Wish you were dead! Anyway im alright thank to Phaz and Raflee! I own you guys! Guess what i already cut my hair. weee! =] Super ugly as usual lah. Anyway on Sunday while on the way to T.M i saw Biman!! My bestie! I miss you super duper much. I was in the rush so i didnt approach him. I miss you! If i know just go to you and give you a hug. Heeeee.. =] After that around 6plus went off the some chalet at pasir ris. I was literally on the phone. First Biman called than Kai. Cant wait for later going to SENTOSA! weeee... Miss my dearest friend. =]Random Picture:.jpg) .jpg)
|
|
|