
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Friday, March 23, 2007,9:22 PM
Halo! Miss me!? Been busy with school lately! Still cant decide which CCA i should join. SK was super mean! He told his band member that i was in band during secondary school. They will like PLEASE JOIN!! YOU WONT REGRECT! I was humph.. Heard it once before back thEn. =] Basically i got my combination! Physics Math and P.O.A for H2 and Economics for H1. I was in the same class as Liane Zai Syira and Dina for malay! P.E was fun, i guess. School was fun when the day end cause i got to meet him! I love you super duper much. I cant think of anything but you. Thank for fetching me home like almost every day. Thank for accompany me home. From Bukit Batok to Tampines and back to your home Jurong or Tampines. I love the fact whenever you sing i will melt. Your shyness is the one thing which i fall in love with. Looking at thoes red cheeck of yours. =] "melting away" I cant forget about you know what. Like i said before when a person love someone she/he will do whatever it takes to make the relationship last long. Remember this i love you more than anything in this world. Whatever it is be it our ups or downs i will never forget how much you mean in my life. I love you super duper much! <3P/S: Baby! All i can think is you~! =]
|
|
|