
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Wednesday, February 28, 2007,3:21 PM
Hello! Miss me?! I know you do. Like i said, will be busy. But i had fun for the last few days. Went home till late.When to Chingay with my Makcik Jann =P. Super fun as usual when with her. But that Suhair seriously getting on my last nerves lor! Keep saying im emo. He was joking around but yet agian IRRITATING! =] Saturday when Speakeasy to watch Fatal perform. Trust me i couldnt enjoy the show cause people keep beeping me and calling to ask where i had been missing lately. I did have fun but the host whoever his name was super mean! He "so-called" label the dancer as poser in front of the crowd. Asking about why they consider themself part of Hiphop family. I mean, like when he first started off he know everything. Enough talk about it. Anyway went to eat at Marina Square with bro cuz sis and friends. Walk around before heading off. Supposed to meet Chipp but... Told ya to come along for the gigs so it would be easier. And please move to Tampines A.S.A.P. So could meet you up anytime. But as long she will be alright with it. =] Moving on. Talk to Fred on the phone. Super funny. I was super blur at most of time and end up making a fool out of myself. About the milkshake thing. Super paiseh. Not going to eleborate about it. While talking to him "someone" called. Yeah its him. I admit when you smile at me the other day the feeling of missing you suddenly came back. And now hearing your voice was just making thing complicated i guess. Anyway someone admitted something to me! Damn i was freaking sad. To know i taught he was clean but.... I just got to fall for the wrong person yah. Im not going to mention name cause i think i just going to make him look super bad. Dont ask about my audition cause it didnt went well! Anyway izit so hard to believe that i dont go club or smoke or drink. But i do pray. People love to judge me without knowing me first. How nice of them. Know me first before saying anything about me. Anyway went to school just now. Was being called an emo. Haiya! Im not an emo! Stripes shirt equal to emo. Nah ah! Its a design for godness sake. The funny part was Hafiz friend who ask my number. Jann was laughing super hell. Godness he's younger than me. I gave him-Hafiz my first four number. I was kinda of reluctant to pass it to him. Hafiz just took my phone gave his HP a miss called. -.-" I dont know who's is that person neither do i know his name. All i know is he's sec 4 this year. Anyway was being disturb by Aizat and company. They were literally poking me. I went nuts with them. Ean was pissed off with me. How should i know everytime im at Macp i got to tell you. Hello! Im not your girl in the first place.Just because you want to meet me than you get mad over this silly thing. I told him we could meet up for a while but he didnt reply my message. THANKZ ALOT! I dont know why but everytime i find something im good at people tend to crush it. I cry just now. I cant take it anymore. Im not a small little girl anymore. That's my interest and passion for it. I willing to die for it. I know im good at it. That's the reason why i spent most of my time on it. This is the second time you try to take away something im good at. If you do take it away from me trust me im going to do something stupid. The last sentence sound abit silly but... You just got to crush my hopes and dreams. Its a long post i must said. Anyway till here im off to bed. Too much drama for the day.....
|
|
|