
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Sunday, January 14, 2007,1:26 AM
When out to go shopping with mum. When to bugis to find my clothes. I try on this dress. Super gorgeous but it was too big. I ask for a smaller size but it was the last piece. Anyway eat at Siam Kitchen. FINALLY got to eat tom yam! =] While shopping Biman msg. I feel like calling you on the spot cause i wanna to hear. =] But scare my bill BOOM! =P Psss do bring your guitar and perform live for me on the 20Jan. All the best for your performance tomorrow and sorry i cant make it. Anyway after that when to meet dad. Go his hotel and have some hot chocolate and one piece of cake. After that when Raffles City to buy mum's thing. Sis tag along later and all of us headed to Marina Square. Eat at Pizza Hut. Super full. So going to gain weight. -.-" Anyway bought a few stuff there. Dad ask me if i want a PSP cause there's a limited editoion version and its PINK IN COLOUR! But i rejected his offer cause i want a DOPOD! =P Anyway, While walking suddenly miss him. Super miss him. I mean alot! =] When home after that. To Alafy, hey cheer up alright. Try to be your friend but i know its hard for you to accept that im attach. Please dont get yourself into trouble like last time you did. I hope eveything is alright between you and your family. TRUST me they do care about you. Since you want to end our friendship than i will respect your decision, but whatever it is take note all this time i seriously care about you. I treated you as if you are my close friend. =] Anyway hope everything every ends well. =] Humph. Sad ending. Anway till here...Pss: Miss you.Love you always.. =]
|
|
|