
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Monday, January 22, 2007,6:33 PM
One word to describe my birthday celebration. PERFECT! Most of my friend turn up. =] Anyway the place was pack with people. Received tons of present. Jann! So loving the tops you gave me. Got lots lots of teddy bear. Some perfume. Make-up sets. Tops. Belts.Wallet. Cash voucher. Lots of beg and jewellerys. Cash. =P And even watch! Anyway when crazy with my friend as usual. Suhair and Rudy were acting like a kid with the balloon and all. Btw Aizat sang a song for me! He sang You Raise Me Up. Why he sang for me you ask? Cause he was bragging about him becoming the Macpherson Idol. So ask him to sing one song for me. I was half melt when he sing. =P Woohoo! Anyway Rudy prank call me! I was super blur. When got to know it was him i shouted at him like nobodys business. Btw the cake turn out the way i want it. Pinkish! =] Super delicious. Thanks to the chef from Carlton's Hotel. Oh ya Fizz show up 2am at my chalet with one super big bear and flower. =] Thankz Fizz! And to your girl too.. To Biman! I am super sorry. You called like 16 time. I super super sorry cause my hp battery is flat! I feel super bad cause you were there... And to Shahrin your chalet beside mine than never tell me. Nevermind i think you call me right but cannot get thru. Sorry battery flat. Anyway everything ends well. No doubt. The best birthday celebration for me. =] Yesterday when out for dinner. She gave me like excatly 18gift. =] Woah! I love every single thing she gave. There's a guess tops and perfume, bear and etc. Mike! I love the spongebob you gave me! =] Super cute. Anyway thank to everyone who show up, and sorry if i dont really entertain you all cause alot of people.I took alot of picture but kind of lazy to upload. Ean having a performance soon. Hope i could make it. So want to see him perform live. =]Anyway till here.Love!
|
|
|