
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 02, 2007,1:32 AM
Finally updatez! Anyway i was blogging hopping just now when i come across this blog. Thank god i read that blog. Cause it revealed the whole truth about my past. Although i feel freaking hurt but yet again it make me realised what a loser he was. He hug her when he told me he was really into me. Humph. What was he thinking. She was also curious about when he did that. Quote from her blog," he hugged me unexpectedly. i was like '???'. i thought he liked 'her'. hmm. i don't know. " Im just glad i know everything. I dont think i even want to look at his face after knowing about that. Suddenly the feeling of missing him disappeared within a snap. Anyway enough of the past. A brand new year with a brand new start. =] I was listening to this song called Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique. Im falling in love with that song. =] I love the piano part. So try to play. I got the first verse. Got a few more part to work on and BooYah! Done. When im done i could play along with the song. Woohoo! Anyway im having a chalet for my b'dae at costa sand resort on the 20 January. Be there. Room S13. Everyone who know me are welcome. =] Come after 6-7pm there. Everything seem to fine lately. =]Till here then Love!
|
|
|