
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Friday, December 22, 2006,11:57 PM
When to my cousin house just now. Have a blast. Take note, starve yourself for at least three day before going to your auntie house. Why i said that, I was forced to eat eat eat. No doubt the food was super yummy. =] When me and my cuz were watching tv my auntie give us snack to eat while watching the tv. Super full. Me and my cuz get oh-so excited when Frankie J song, That Girl, was play at the hip-hop countdown. We shouted like hell.Frankie J is like super cute. The same thing happen when Cassie song, Long Way 2 Go was played. No no we didnt shout for Cassie.We when oh-so excited when the guy who look like chinese dance. Woohoo. Super cuteness ALRET! =] Anyway the decoration was so pretty! Cant wait for bro wedding.. hehe. =] Anyway i hang out with my cuz at bukit panjang plaza. Walk here and there. Buy some snack then go home. I was caught up with all the aunties. All say how nice i am even said i pretty.. Damn i think they got stamp at their eyes. =P.. Anyway one of them ask me if i got boyfriend.. I said no. Then she said if i want to be her daugther-in-law. Damn! Her son same age with me but not my type. She have been asking me this question since forever. Super scary. Anyway i was being disturd by almost everyone. Cause i short short. Imagine a sec 2 kid way way taller then me. Sheesh! He going 180plus. Not fair. Even a sec 1 kid was taller then me. I feel super short seh. =[ But i still love my cuz super much! I just cant wait for tommorow. My cuz will definetly be gorgeous in her wedding dress. Just now i abit thick skin.. I remind everyone that my birthday is coming soon.. 21 January!!! Cant wait. Ask Uncle Man to buy me big big bear. haha. Thick skin right? =P I got take lot lot of picture at there but lazy to upload. Maybe next time. Maybe will be working at Airport there. Got to wait for my auntie. Hopefully i will get the job. Pss.. Can disturb Biman cause he also working there. Woohoo. =P Humph.. Update more later..Till Here Then.. Love! =]
|
|
|