
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Saturday, December 16, 2006,10:42 PM
Tag Reply:Rose: Yeah will update you... =]Fizz: TREAT! Woohoo. At fancy restaurant yah!Joan: Thinking positive..Jannah: I miss you too lah! Shopping! After i come back from my holiday ya. Go giler together. Yeah got to staystronge.Wenxin: HEY!Miss you too! Lol. At least you got a jobunlike me. Damn boring yet enjoying every single day.Jess: I miss you too lah. Tag lots lots. =]Hanis: I miss you also. Long time never take photo together.. =[Mabel: You working there. Humph.. Try to keep in mind about that.Rosan: Gun and roses. Please! Haha. Ping: I delete the old one. This is the new one. Miss you lots!Yani: I miss you too lah sexy! =]Today i have a blast! Woohoo. Talk to Chris and Daniel. They told me how they celebrate x-mas in swiss. Damn Chris look super cute. Eva was adorable. She was running here and there. She just love playing hide and seek. I just love her hair. Dirty blonde curlz. Just love curl. Anyway tomorrow going Malaysia. One day trip. Thinking of dying my hair there since mum give me the ohk sign. Humph. Should i dye my hair blue?? Anyway, i laugh like hell with Biman yesterday. Lame joke yet freaking funny. Woohoo. Having sore throat. Hope it will recover soon. I miss alot of people!! Esp my crazy friend! Hope to meet you guys soon. Oh ya yesterday i swear i heard some group of guys shouting my name. Freaking weird. Who are you people? Weirdo i guess.. =]Till here. Love...
|
|
|