
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Thursday, December 21, 2006,5:12 PM
Tag Reply:Aizat: Haha. You just being nice saying that. =]Biman: Haha. Stop it! Whenever i heard that i willlaugh super hell. Anyway good luck with her aitefisherman. Treat her right tau.. =] Dont forget about our deal. =pJann: I cost a million buck tau. =p Willing to buy me?? =]G.g: Humph. I still prefer my long hair. Can do CURLZ! =pHanis: Barbie doll?? Ugly one u mean.. =]Lola: Relink already. =]Shafiq: Haha! Yeah yeah. =pShasha: Haha. You then oh-so-the-cutie-pie..Fizz: Yeah! My bestie for life! Always there for me. ThankzHaha.. Yeah Fancy restaurant please! =pRina: Cute? Adorable but ugly. Agree on the ugly part.Humph pass number.. Nah no thankz.Hehehe. Tell him ask other girl lah. Alot of pretty girl out there unlike me.. =]Candy: Candy!! I miss you lots lots!!!Ecar: Link you already. See ya around sweetie.. =]Yani: Nope.. You love it but i don't.. Wakaka.. =]Later going out to my cousin house. Today till sunday will be heading to her house. Wedding. Kecorable. Cant wait for it actual. Anyway guess what. I am feeling happy today. =] Knowing that Biman finally want to settle down with this girl and knowing that someone is feeling fine. =] Alot of good new today. Lastly knowing that that girl mean alot to him and he truly care about her. Hey thats good. Anyway as for me, im moving on. Yeah! Happy me now. And lastly Fizz and his girl is treating me out. Woohoo.. Humph dunno if want to go to the gigs that Fatal will be performing. I think its a countdown event. At woodland. Super far. And it end till 1am. Humph.. Still thinking about it. Anyway good luck on it. =] Till here then. Love..
|
|
|