
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Friday, December 29, 2006,10:41 PM
Finally got time to update. Been busy lately. Everyday go out. =] FYI me and izahar are just friend ohk. Not more than that. He like super out there unlike me. So do you think he will fall for me. =OFor those people who saw us going out together dont any how spread romours. =p Later i chop you people into pieces then you all know. Hehehe.. =] Anyway when out with him this few days. Humph just now he accompany me go sign up for my drum lesson. Than we go eat pizza hut. He buy for me some brownies. Thankz! Super yummy. Guess what Mango having a major sale. I bought alot of tops plus one skirt. Izahar bought some tops for his little sis too. =] Falling in love with one of the tops. Kind of vintage. Guess what i got a new so-called body guard. The name is Alafy. Alafy take note im so going to kill you after what you did. You know what i mean. Biman!!! I want my hot chocolate! Biman if you finish the song already tell me. I want to hear. Let me the first to hear alright!! Later i melt again. Hahahaa. =P People i dye my hair to dark brown back. Woohoo. My hair so going to spoilt. =P I miss alot of people lah! Oh ya! On 20Jan maybe im having a chalet for my b'dae! Everyone who know me are invited. =] Will update more to it. On thrusday when out with Izahar than meet my family for dinner. We ate at swensen's. Than got this waiter oh my godness. Super cuteness. I was like got all blur up than he give me this puppy eye. Oh man! I melt super hell. Oh ya he's a chinese. So no doubt i will fall for him. =] Till here. Loves!
|
|
|