
He make me feel warm inside. & No one can take him away from me
|
|
|
Wednesday, November 29, 2006,6:47 PM
When to Vivo with Is and Shikin. Yeah we had fun! =]Now i know how playboy Is really is. Tsk Tsk. Anyway me and them watch 9:56. Super shocking.Shikin was shouting all the way. Haha. Lucky i didn't.We went to eat at secret recipes. I ate pasta and bought one brownies.Super delicious. Shop shop around. We sat at one place and talk crap.There's alot of matrep. One of them ask my number but i didnt pass it.I pretend i was attached with someone already. =]Saw elzuan sis there. Super gorgeous his sis. Cant remember her name.Talk to her for awhile. Ask things with her life and stuff. =]Anyway before that saw Jo at City hall there. Super Punkish.. hehe.With all the piercing and all. Maybe should go his performance.Should be nice. =] Fizz!!! Saw me than never saw HI!! What kind of friend, Sheesh!..Anyway i went home after that. Mind you i got a curfew now. Must be home by 9pm. But i came home around 6plus cause i got to gainback the trust. I got to take the right path and play safe for the moment. =]Oh ya i almost landed myself in the Hospital again. Phew!I was suffering from eating disorder. I admit i do skip meal for quite Sometime already. The doc said if i have this habit again i will definitely endup in the hospital sooner or later. Damn it! Got to eat properly...Anyway tomorrow going back to school to help out the band.Planning with kak shikin to go out one day. Oh ya and Mira too. Promise her.Anyway till here then.. Love.. =]
|
|
|